Apply to become a SweepStar on SweepSouth today. The SweepSouth platform connects you to thousands of clients near you. You get to choose when you want to work and where you want to work.
Are You Home OR Garden?
Home SweepStars are domestic workers who clean INSIDE the home and traditionally do laundry, mopping and general home cleaning.
Outdoor SweepStars work OUTSIDE the home in the garden, painting, cleaning the pool, washing the car, etc
GET WEEKLY PAYMENTS :
You get paid weekly for your completed jobs
CHOOSE WHERE YOU WORK:
You choose what areas you want to work in
GET JOBS ON YOUR SMARTPHONE:
Manage your jobs on the SweepSouth data free app
This is your opportunity to
- Fridge Cleaning.
- Pool Cleaning
- Cutting Grass
- General Cleaning
- Car Washing
Home SweepStars are domestic workers who clean INSIDE the home and traditionally do laundry, mopping, and general home cleaning.
Outdoor SweepStars work OUTSIDE the home in the garden, painting, cleaning the pool, washing the car, etc.
The application form must be completed from your OWN mobile device
Have you worked in someone’s private home as a domestic cleaner for 2 years or more?
Do you have a smartphone? Can it run WhatsApp?
Do you have a clean criminal record?
If you are not South African, do you have a work permit, a refugee ID, or residency? (We do not accept asylum documents.)
Cleaner Job Responsibilities:
- Responsible for all basic cleaning in and around residences or office buildings.
- Cleans floors and rooms. including dust mopping, damp mopping, sweeping, vacuuming, dusting, picking up larger objects off the floor, and spot cleaning glass and windows.
- Cleans restrooms, including restocking dispensers, emptying trash, cleaning and sanitizing fixtures, cleaning mirrors, spot cleaning partition doors and walls, sweeping and mopping tile floors, and cleaning toilets and urinals.
- Vacuums, empties trash, and replaces liners.
- Sets up, stocks, and maintains cleaning equipment and supplies.
- Monitors and maintains sanitation and organization of assigned areas.
- Transports dirty linens to correct area to be cleaned and restocks areas with clean linens.
- Assists other departments when needed to ensure optimum service to guests.
- Performs additional duties as needed.
[Work Hours & Benefits] This is the ideal place in your cleaner job description to discuss your working hours and benefits, advising applicants of seasonal work hours, overtime possibilities, or any particular staffing requirements. You can also sell prospective cleaners about the benefits — like vacation time and commuter or childcare reimbursements — that set your business apart.
Cleaner Qualifications / Skills:
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Strong interpersonal and problem-solving abilities
- Highly responsible & reliable
- Ability to work cohesively as part of a team