At The Coca-Cola Company, we are a diverse, global community of people who thirst for more.
Together, we are growing and learning, building on our iconic past to make an impact.
About The Company
With about 200 brands, a truly global footprint, and the opportunity to refresh the world, we offer more for your career.
COCA-COLA COMPANY WE URGENTLY LOOKING FOR PEOPLE WHO’S LOOKING FOR A PERMANENT JOB
•DRIVE’S CODE 10/14 3 YEARS EXPERIENCE
• SECURITY GUARDS
• WAREHOUSE PACKAGING
• FORKLIFT DRIVER’S
• ARTISAN FITTER
FOR MORE INFORMATION MUST CALL MR MOSWEU : 079 742 4732
Franchise Senior Manager, CCBA
Job Title: Franchise Senior Manager – CCBA
Reports to: Franchise Senior Director
Location: South Africa
Lead the Franchise or Region team and provide commercial expertise to drive the business plan successfully working with our bottling partners. Co-ordinate all Marketing, Commercial and Franchise activities across a geographic location to achieve volume and share objectives through supporting the execution of the Bottler Business Plan (BBP). Leverage functional support and expertise to address opportunities or issues quickly – Marketing, Commercial, Legal, PAC, Technical, Finance or HR.
Function Related Activities/Key Responsibilities:
Strategy and Business Performance:
- Input into the BBP and implement 3 year BP and annual BP for assigned geography aligning bottler around key investment commitments.
- Approve and ensure execution of annual BBP(s) – manage opportunities and issues arising with Bottler Leadership Team.
- Approve and ensure execution of annual Customer Business Plans.
- Manage P&L for the Region ensuring delivery of the Profit, Volume and Share numbers.
- Ensure adherence to Local Chart of Authority, financial governance standards and management of Opex locally.
- Effectively adjust and correct during the annual cycle to ensure delivery of profit number.
Manage DME spend and ensure a ROI
Market Execution and Commercial Excellence:
- Identify commercial and market development improvement initiatives to drive incremental volume, profit or share.
- Ensure the Region or territory OBPPC is optimized leveraging Conjoint analysis and the BU experts.
- Drive the RED agenda with the bottling partner(s)ensuring it is embedded into organizational culture.
- Actively pursue opportunities to improve our Route to Market, leveraging best practices.
- Ensure application of consumer programs designed to enhance consumer brand equity.
- Drive horizontal expansion through outlet creation incentive programmes.
Manage Capacity to Produce and Distribute:
- Lead the conversations with our bottling partners to agree investment levels to meet demand.
- Plan three years ahead for investment in Capacity, Glass and Coolers.
- Lead the Quality agenda at the [plants ensuring we meet our Package and Product quality metrics.
- Monitor capacity performance to anticipate opportunities or challenges in the Supply Chain.
- Build value based and strategic “win-win” relationships with System partners at Bottler leadership team and regional levels.
- Lead strategic System capability planning to ensure we have the Processes, Organisation, Technology, Culture and People to deliver three year commitments.
- Motivate and lead the Region Team and any dotted line functional support to deliver the Long Range and Annual Business Plan.
- Build System and team capability to ensure our team continues to lead the market and build the careers of our Associates.
- Effectively manage all people processes to a high quality, on time and on budget – training, performance management, organizational changes etc.
External Stakeholders and Sustainability:
- Represent the Company to all external stakeholders and all KO events.
- Manage the profile and reputation of the company and lobby Governments with the support of PAC.
- Lead the Workplace Rights and Human Rights agenda with bottling partner(s).
- Assist fully in the execution of community programs designed to enhance KO reputation within the community.
Related Work Experience:
- Minimum 8-10 years’ experience with a FMCG Company with at least 3 years in Operations.
- Functional experience would be an advantage.
- Bottler experiences an added advantage.
CULTURAL DIVERSITY: Ability to balance interaction at multiple levels from Bottler Senior Management to sales force to retailers requires cultural sensitivity. Work effectively in a challenging Franchise environment building alignment whilst also managing the TCCC P&L.
ANALYSIS: Faced with strategic problems encompassing the full Supply Chain of the business and with different levels of complexity and urgency. Requiring ability to identify and summarize key issues and gain alignment with the Bottler during the execution phase of agreed programs. Monitoring and measurement as per the reporting requirements.
JUDGEMENT AND DECISION MAKING: The Franchise Manager is responsible for building the Long Range Plan for the Region and thus making decisions that materially impact the P&L on a regular basis.
Decisions will also impact the reputation of the Company in the market place and the relationship with bottling partners, Customers, Vendors, Suppliers, Governments and NGOs.
What We Can Do for You: You will be part of the Africa team where teams are the new heroes and our leaders are inclusive orchestrators. Together, in pursuit of our Company Vision to craft LOVED BRANDS, done SUSTAINABLY, FOR A BETTER SHARED FUTURE, we will:
- Leverage our BOUNDERLESS NETWORK
- Make our CULTURE Code inevitable
- Build winning CAPABILITIES
- Change the DNA of our organization to becoming ADAPTABLE
We are doing our best to create a seamless candidate experience for you as you apply for roles within the company. Due to the high volume of vacant positions, the recruitment process may take longer than usual and there may be a longer delay between application and interview. We appreciate your patience.
Our Purpose and Growth Culture:
We are taking deliberate action to nurture an inclusive culture that is grounded in our company purpose, to refresh the world and make a difference. We act with a growth mindset, take an expansive approach to what’s possible and believe in continuous learning to improve our business and ourselves. We focus on four key behaviors – curious, empowered, inclusive and agile – and value how we work as much as what we achieve. We believe that our culture is one of the reasons our company continues to thrive after 130+ years. Visit Our Purpose and Vision to learn more about these behaviors and how you can bring them to life in your next role at Coca-Cola.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class. When we collect your personal information as part of a job application or offer of employment, we do so in accordance with industry standards and best practices and in compliance with applicable privacy laws.