The mission of Gauteng Placement as the recognized leader in providing quality people and quality service is to provide both clients and candidates the most professional and ethical executive search services available in the industry; and to be the most reputable resource in the recruitment and placement of professionals
We are very selective in our business relationships and have earned a reputation of integrity and trust – the key to our success. These values and beliefs have made us a recognized leader in providing quality placements in South Africa.
We are looking for a domestic helper who has an excellent eye for detail and a passion for tidiness. A domestic helper works closely with homeowners to find out what their needs are and how they would prefer their homes to be cleaned.
To be successful as a domestic helper you must have an A-type personality with a dedication to cleanliness. A good domestic helper tries to tidy homes in a way that suits the family they are helping.
Domestic Helper Responsibilities:
- Consult the homeowner to find out which areas of the home need cleaning.
- Use products that the homeowner prefers.
- Pack away items or clothing in a way that makes it easy for the family to find.
- Make the homeowner aware of damaged items.
- Let the homeowner know if cleaning products need replacing.
Domestic Helper Requirements:
- Knowledge of which cleaning products are appropriate for different uses.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Understanding of cleaning appliances such as dishwashers, washing machines, and vacuums.
- Ability to take initiative when deciding on how to pack items away.
- Good listening skills.
We are looking to hire a hard-working house cleaner to perform deep cleaning duties. The house cleaner’s responsibilities include scrubbing kitchen fixtures, vacuuming and mopping floors, and steam-cleaning upholstery. You should also be able to remove grease, mineral deposits and soap scum from various surfaces.
To be successful as a house cleaner, you should be able to occasionally work in a team when cleaning larger houses. Ultimately, a top-performing house cleaner should be able to complete all tasks to the homeowner’s satisfaction within a given time.
House Cleaner Responsibilities:
- Meeting with homeowners to discuss their expectations and preferences.
- Responding to homeowners’ inquiries and complaints in a professional manner.
- Informing homeowners of any accidents that may occur during the course of cleaning.
- Scrubbing and sanitizing bathrooms, toilets, showers, and sinks.
- Scrubbing and sanitizing all kitchen fixtures and appliances.
- Dusting ceilings, light fixtures, picture frames, tables, and chairs.
- Spot cleaning doors and frames.
- Vacuuming and mopping all types of flooring.
- Performing interior window cleanings.
- Vacuuming carpets and steam-cleaning upholstery.
House Cleaner Requirements:
- High school diploma
- Proven experience house cleaning.
- Sound knowledge of cleaning supplies and cleaning techniques.
- The ability to follow instructions.
- The ability to stand for long periods of time.
- The ability to adapt to changing schedules.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Punctual and reliable.