POSITION: Data Visualization Specialist (9 Month Fixed Term Contract)
DEPARTMENT: Planning & Supply Chain
A unique opportunity for a Data Visualization specialist exists at South Africa’s friendliest retail brand.
We are looking for a passionate expert that has a creative flair and is not afraid to challenge the status quo
to find efficient and effective solutions that support business processes and decision making.
- Interpret data and design dashboards to present the data that enables business action steps
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets
- Develop and maintain BI reports and dashboards
- Test and validate solutions in accordance with specification and user requirements
- Visualize data using appropriate tools
IDEAL CANDIDATE PROFILE
- Relevant degree or postgraduate qualification in Industrial Engineering, Logistics or Supply Chain Management
- Minimum 5+ years’ Business Intelligence experience
- Advanced working knowledge of SQL
- Retail knowledge and experience will be an advantage
- Proficient in Google Workspace, MS Office Suite, Tableau, Data Studio, and GCP will be advantageous
- A curious self-starter who takes initiative, investigates problems, see possibilities, and takes action
Competencies required: analytical reasoning, attention to detail, problem-solving skills, presentation and facilitation skills, decision making, sound business acumen, relationship management, leadership, team player
CLOSING DATE: Wednesday, 13 January 2021
If you are interested and meet the minimum requirements, please submit your CV and an internal application form to our SkillsMap platform using the following link https://pepstores-internal.jb.skillsmapafrica.com/Job/Index/45509
All external candidates please use the following link https://pepstores.jb.skillsmapafrica.com/Job/Index/45509
If you do not hear from us within 4 weeks of the closing date of this position, please regard your application as being unsuccessful.
PEP strives for equal opportunity in terms of its employment equity guidelines.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com