A picker selects merchandise from shelves and prepares items for shipping. Pickers are found in warehouses, distribution centers and production facilities. Also known as picker packer, order picker or warehouse picker.
- Picked, sorted, packed, and labeled all ordered parts, correctly.
- Placed, arranged, and stacked all requested parts on shelves, pallets, and bins.
- Inspected and prepared all part orders for dispatch, in a safe manner.
- Liaised with Warehouse Supervisor and assisted with inventory management.
- Prepared, maintained, and updated records related to inventory and part orders.
- Interpreted and complied with established government and company standards and policies.
High School Diploma
|Type:||Nissan, Renault, Suzuki, Mahindra, Ford, Mazda & Honda|
|Qualification Required:||Any general experience in dispatching and receiving of goods and accessories|
- Determined and located all correct partsby following order lists.
- Pickedparts from warehouse and inspected their quality, properly.
- Packed,stacked, and loaded part ordersonto trucks, for dispatch.
- Received, examined and counted consignments of warehouse supplies and items.
- Prepared and maintained computerized records related to inventory and part orders.
- Cleaned and tidied job site and maintained orderliness of workplace.