Is it hard to get hired at the post office?
Not difficult but some requirements have to be met. You need to have a clean drug test, no felonies in your background, be willing to work hard, lifting requirements for different jobs. You will have to be flexible with your workdays because most jobs are part-time at first. Good luck.
What are the positions at the post office?
Set your career into motion
- Rural Carrier Associate (RCA)
- Tractor-Trailer Operator (TTO)
- City Carrier Assistant (CCA)
- Sales Careers Deliver at USPS.
- Operations Industrial Engineers (OIEs)
- USPS Supervisor of Distribution Operations (SDO)
What is the best job at the post office?
“Rural Carrier is the best job in the post office” – Postal Employees – Federal Soup.
Knowledge and understanding of:
- Legal drafting
- Drafting of legal contracts
- Legal research
- Commercial litigation
- Banking and Finance Law
- Information Technology Law and Contracts
- Consumer Protection Law
- The Constitution and Labour legislation
- Contract management
- Financial Management
- Risk and Compliance Management
- Strategy development and implementation
- Relevant statutes, rules, and regulations
- Organisational Development, management techniques, and good business practices
- Skills and Attributes:
- Good communication skills: Verbal and written, Problem solving, Good reasoning ability, Logical,
- Assertiveness, Holistic thinker, Results-oriented/driven
Managerial and administrative Support
- Report writing
- Document Management
- Presentation of results Solution Design, Configuration, and Support
- Mitigate security risks and threats using industry-standard frameworks
- Conduct security vulnerability assessments and ensure that systems are regularly patched and maintained
- Analyze information systems to ensure that appropriate security functions have been implemented in the design and architecture of the system
- Provide security and technical architecture guidance on HSM and data encryption solutions
- Generate and manage security encryption keys
- Installation, maintenance, and support of HSM
- Perform queue manager backup and recovery in the HSM environment
The South African Postbank SOC Limited is committed to the achievement and maintenance of diversity and equity in employment, especially concerning race, gender, and disability. In compliance with the
banks employment equity plans, first preference will be given to candidates from designated groups.
Correspondence will be limited to short-listed candidates only.
If you wish to apply, please forward your Curriculum Vitae (CV) to recruitmentLM@postbank.co.za
Please indicate in the subject line the position you are applying for. To view the full position specification, log on to www.Postbank.co.za and click on Careers.
Closing date: 28 June 2021
Position numbers: 60066707
Cost Centre: 50800
If you do not hear from the South African Postbank SOC Limited or its Agent within 3 months of this advertisement, please accept that your application has been unsuccessful. The South African Postbank SOC Limited reserves the right not to fill the positions or to re-advertise the positions at any time.