The Mr Price Apparel Division is looking for an Assistant Store Leader whose primary focus is Floor & Visuals. Ensure a seamless process from back of house to front of house to enhance the total customer experience.
- Work in conjunction with Visual Merchandise Display artist with regards to Windows & Drive aisles, Floor/department layouts, In-store Merchandising, and housekeeping. To ensure adequate staff planning to support service orientated environment.
Ensure sales targets are achieved through:
- Effective replenishment processes.
- Promotions and Markdowns correctly actioned.
- Daily floor walks, monitoring, and tasking.
- Ensure effective Fitting room processes that are customer friendly.
- Monthly baycounts.
- Monthly analysis of space to sales ratios.
- Odds & Markdowns management.
- Floor preparation for stock takes.
- Weekly stock feedback to BUL (Business Unit Leader) on Top & bottom sellers, Quality issues, and Over & Under stocks
- Grade: 12/ NQF 4.
- 2 Years store experience.
- Sales & service management knowledge.
- The candidate must be computer literate.
- Communication skills.
- Business understanding of retail trade, brand, customer & product understanding.
- Mr. Price Group is a high-growth, omnichannel, fashion-value retailer with 6 trading divisions, namely: Mr price; Mr price home; Mr price sport; Miladys; sheet street, and Mr price money.
- We’re movers and shakers.
- We pride ourselves on our fast-moving, fast-working, and collaborative culture. Our extensive market-leading retail knowledge means that our environment fosters creativity, curiosity, and a need for exploration.
- We employ over 16000 incredible people, and retail in over 1000 South African-based stores, almost 100 international stores, and through our online channels offering our full product assortments.
- Mr Price Group is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to Employment Equity.